It’s a good idea to periodically check the balance on your gift card or to do so before using it. Are you making a gift purchase? Do you have it frequently? You’re unsure whether your gift card has been used. Do you think someone may have used it? The good thing is that you can always see how much of your eBay gift card is still available without spending it.
The steps to check eBay gift card balance are as follows:
● Visit the website for the eBay gift card balance checker.
● Type in the gift card code. The 12-digit numeric eBay gift card code can be found on the gift card image.
● The gift card balance can be viewed by selecting the ‘CHECK BALANCE’ option.
● Or, Calling 1-866-540-3229 is another way to check the balance on an eBay gift card.
Limitations For Gift Cards From eBay
- A gift card from eBay cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
- For a single transaction, up to 4 distinct eBay gift cards are accepted.
- Your eBay gift card cannot be linked to another account after being initially attached to one.
You can only use eBay gift cards to make an online purchase on the site if you already have an account and have a U.S. delivery address on file.
How Do You Use a Redeemed eBay Gift Card?
Since eBay gift cards don’t have an expiration date, you can always use them if you locate them after that time has passed. The card should be redeemed during your subsequent order by combining it with other payment options, as this makes the most sense. These can be Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, or credit cards.
Do eBay Gift Cards Qualify for Cash Back and Sell Gift Cards Instantly?
Only states with a cashback policy allow returns or exchanges of gift cards for cash on eBay. Which are:
Or else, simply connect with cash4giftcards to ‘sell gift cards online instantly ’.