Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Below
How To Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance
If you know how to check your Walmart gift card balance, you’ll be able to use it or convert it into cash.
Cash for Gift Cards is here to assist you! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check your Walmart gift card balance. It’s also important to understand how Walmart gift cards work before going any further.
The first step toward cashing out on your Walmart gift card is to know your balance. You may check your balance in three ways at Walmart:
- Using your phone
How to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
To check your gift card balance online, go to the website of the retailer and input the code on the back of it.
- On the Walmart gift card balance page, you may check your remaining balance and access other purchasing options.
- You must write in the 16-digit gift card number followed by the four-digit personal identification number as instructed. You can discover your PIN in the confirmation email if you have an eGift card.
- Click on the “Get card balance” button and continue to the next step.
- Once you’ve validated your account, click the “Submit” button to see your card’s balance details.
How to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance in a Store
Visiting your local Walmart might help you figure out how much money you have on your gift card.
In-store, you may check your balance by visiting the customer service desk:
- Use Walmart stores finder to locate your nearest shop. Entering a zipcode or providing the name before clicking the “Search” button is necessary.
- Take a look at the store search results and select your preferred location.
- Take your card to the shop and ask a customer service person to check the balance for you.
- You’ll be informed how much money is left on your bank card.
How to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance Using Customer Service
You may also check your gift card balance over the phone.
Check your Walmart gift card balance with your phone by scanning the barcode on the back of your card.
- Call 1-888-537-5503, and a representative will help you.
- Pay close attention to customer care for directions.
- Select a helpline extension for the card balance.
- Type in your gift card number and wait for it to be processed.
- A customer care agent will tell you about your remaining Walmart gift card
Checking Your Walmart Gift Card Balance FAQ
Here are the solutions to some of the most frequently asked questions about checking your Walmart gift card balance.
Where can you use your Walmart gift card?
Most Walmart gift cards can only be redeemed in Walmart stores. However, some may also be used at Sam’s Club locations.
How can you replace a stolen or lost Walmart gift card?
Unfortunately, according to Walmart’s terms and conditions, they are unable to replace lost or stolen gift cards without an original purchase receipt. If you have a misplaced or stolen gift card, contact Walmart’s customer service department at 1-800-411-7942.
What if my gift card doesn’t have a PIN?
You may not use a Walmart gift card with no PIN to make online purchases, but you can use one at a physical shop. A Walmart gift card with no PIN can also be checked for its balance. However, you might be able to trade a gift card without a PIN for one with a PIN on certain occasions.
Sell Walmart gift card:
Are you looking to make some money by selling a Walmart gift card? You may do it with ease. Simply give us a call. Sell your gift card online immediately!
You may check the status of your Walmart gift card balance in the person, on the internet, or by calling. Knowing your balance assists you in getting the most use out of your available money.